What's new

Dino Storm: Be Part of a Clan

Verimtor

Reaction score
dino.storm_.clans1_.jpg
What is even better than playing Dino Storm? Playing Dino Storm together with your clanmates of course!

How to Join a Clan in Dino Storm

1. Left-click the player whose clan you would like to join and select Profile.
2. In the profile overview window, select Ranger.
3. In the ranger window, select More Options and then Clan.
4. In the clan window, again select More Options and then Join Clan.

Joining a clan holds many benefits such as invaluable advice from experienced players. Capturing and holding buildings is a lot easier with the combined and coordinated manpower of an experienced clan.

Calling all Clans: Make Yourself Heard!

Every day hundreds of new rangers arrive in Dinoville to seek fame and fortune. Make sure you do not lose out on promising new talent.

Advertise your clan on the Dino Storm Facebook page!

Reaction score
Verminator, you might want to also have a spot in the game that promotes the website forum here. We try to get the message out to new players, but with events, daily occurrences, and etc, sometimes it slips my mind to shout the forum site...

Gun

Associated1992

Reaction score
and... why was this announced?

Clans have been in the game since the beginning.
I guess it really doesn't matter but I'm confused as to why you would post this as if 'Clans' or 'The Saloon' was a new feature and needed to be announced.

How about you make a post for the 'Memorial'... oh wait that doesn't work yet.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Associated1992 said:
and... why was this announced?

Clans have been in the game since the beginning.
I guess it really doesn't matter but I'm confused as to why you would post this as if 'Clans' or 'The Saloon' was a new feature and needed to be announced.

How about you make a post for the 'Memorial'... oh wait that doesn't work yet.
Same doubt here...

Reaction score
I was ill, go figure. What I was trying to say was to have the links to the gang page of the forum linked to the clan page in Dinoville and I got off track as posted about. Hard when delirium sets in. Seems like there's even competition here in the forums. When you get to a level Atmosphere and Sky, when a game ceases to be a game and starts to feel like drudgery, even posting on forum here is a drag...

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Maybe to advertise the clan biz..?
The expected audience is probably the "noobs"