-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Lately after the updates, players using dinosaurs with stun skills ( "Jump attack", the Coelophysis, "Dash attack" Centrosaurus, and especially the "flying head butt", the Pachycephalosaurus) are very apelatives, causing disadvantage to other players for the following reasons:
1º: Players are able to use them out of the reach of their own abilities, in the description of all the abilities are saying that both are of short reach, however, often players are using them to me at a ridiculously great distance, for example: I am at the maximum range of my weapon, with its abilities unavailable (since they are out of reach), when suddenly a Pachycephalosaurus player stuns me, even though I am not even close to his ability , and this is occurring in a contrary way also, many times the Pachycephalosaurus player stuns me are very close to me, taking a few small steps, practically a step or two, and stun me, even I am extremely close to the players.
2º: When being stunned, a delay is occurring for the ranger to re-shoot the player, a considerable time without attacking and that harms a lot in combat, verify this and try to solve it as soon as possible.
Thanks for listening. :geek:

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Persus is right in all that points, and those 4 seconds of the stuns is too much advantage, even using stability implant because the last point.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
No se permite insultar o provocar a otros jugadores , revisa las reglas del foro gracias, respeta las ideas de los demás usuarios ^^