vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
xX-BLUE-WHALES-Xx
Unfortunately I have experienced similar situation in other games. I have seen my friends get their punishment while knowing how much fun they had using an exploit. Unfortunately they got caught.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Unfortunately I have experienced similar situation in other games. I have seen my friends get their punishment while knowing how much fun they had using an exploit. Unfortunately they got caught.
If they want to punish, then punish everyone who exploited the bug willingly or unwillingly or leave everyone. Because no where in the rules is written * those who exploit bug at low rate will be exempted *

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
If your words were trully correct than literally 100% of the active playerbase would use this bug. But from what I heard that is not the case and some people actually just tried to play the game. Not everyone gets hyped by a possiblity to cheat items in game.
Those some were mostly the ones who didn't had anything worthwhile to duplicate to begin with.
Its really easy for you all to be saying these things now, but dv in asia was literally like PTR that day.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Lol bro, we are not afraid to be caught, because we clearly did it openly, not with intention to hide, and not exploited a bug unknown from rest of the playerbase to gain undue influence.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
xX-BLUE-WHALES-Xx
So the mighty - Igris of -Silver bullet- from Asia_1 wants everyone who were playing normally and accidentally used the bug to receive the same punishment as those who heavily exploited to gain an unfair advantage.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
xX-BLUE-WHALES-Xx
Lol bro, we are not afraid to be caught, because we clearly did it openly, not with intention to hide, and not exploited a bug unknown from rest of the playerbase to gain undue influence.
@Nakroth

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
So the mighty - Igris of -Silver bullet- from Asia_1 wants everyone who exploited accidentally to receive the same punishment as those who heavily exploited to gain an unfair advantage.
Don't get the wrong idea, what he means here is we are being held responsible for not reporting the bug as soon as we got to know about it, but this applies to the same extent to the ones who used it moderately.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
-Silver bullet-
So the mighty - Igris of -Silver bullet- from Asia_1 wants everyone who were playing normally and accidentally used the bug to receive the same punishment as those who heavily exploited to gain an unfair advantage.
ty for the respect,

We did not gain any unfair advantage to begin with.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
xX-BLUE-WHALES-Xx
Are you perhaps one of the players who made it known to others that the bug was a thing?

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Are you perhaps one of the players who made it known to others that the bug was a thing?
Or are you perhaps the one who waited for us to exploit it and didn't report the bug yourself in beginning.

This "perhaps" of yours could mean alot of various things.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
-Silver bullet-
if u pick a same basic booster drop 2 times cuz u thought it didnt go into inv is accidently exploiting the bug BUT if u keep on picking it and u know its going in your inv (even if u picked it only 3 times) means u are exploiting the bug and u deserve to be punished.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Only those who abused the bug at an extreme level will be punished, and those who did it were aware that it was a serious bug, so they do deserve to be punished

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Only those who abused the bug at an extreme level will be punished, and those who did it were aware that it was a serious bug, so they do deserve to be punished
And we won't get compensation for our lost 2 days, thats enough.

RamezAyman

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
RamezAyman
Clan
Beloved or Hated
Directly or indirectly, they also lost the progress they made in the same duration, and they will not get compensation for it, isn't that a penalty already?
It was because of their doing that everyone suffered, They need to be held accountable.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
It was because of their doing that everyone suffered, They need to be held accountable.
It was not because of them that the bug entered the game.
It was not because of them that the bug wasn't stopped sooner.
It was not them who waited 1 day to decide what to do.
It was not because of them that the first rollback hastily failed.
It was not because of them that the rollback extended to 2 days of loss.

Root cause you all know what was.

RamezAyman

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
RamezAyman
Clan
Beloved or Hated
It was not because of them that the bug entered the game.
It was not because of them that the bug wasn't stopped sooner.
It was not them who waited 1 day to decide what to do.
It was not because of them that the first rollback hastily failed.
It was not because of them that the rollback extended to 2 days of loss.

Root cause you all know what was.
When someone acts knowing that what they're doing is wrong and don't get punished will not learn, And are highly prone to do such acts another time when they get the chance, What the punishment should be is up for the devs to decide, However i do not believe they should be left as is.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
When someone acts knowing that what they're doing is wrong and don't get punished will not learn, And are highly prone to do such acts another time when they get the chance, What the punishment should be is up for the devs to decide, However i do not believe they should be left as is.
In that manner, I have seen enough other violations of code of conduct existing in the game, and none of them are penalized evenly, little mistakes get huge penalties, and real offences go unnoticed. You know, how fair support is in these matters if you are playing this game for long.
And they already announced the ones who exploited the bug will not receive any compensation like other players, that itself is a punishment. How can you say they are left as is?

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
-Silver bullet-
they alr gave us ban and took away gc too, why? didn't we lose our 2 days of progress cuz of their devs fault who couldn't test the server after deploying a small update.

And they didn't even do anything to ppl who exploited the bug at less rate, this shows that they are exempting them and going against their own rules and guidelines.

if they want to give penalty, then give to everyone equally!

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Vortex
GİVE UP İTEMS XP

DJ Lesenek

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
redd
Clan
No clan
they alr gave us ban and took away gc too, why? didn't we lose our 2 days of progress cuz of their devs fault who couldn't test the server after deploying a small update.

And they didn't even do anything to ppl who exploited the bug at less rate, this shows that they are exempting them and going against their own rules and guidelines.

if they want to give penalty, then give to everyone equally!
KAREN

behappy99

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
A K A N T O R
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
as far as i know :3 our enemy in Asia_1, are happily abusing the bug, they even make all Q10 damage set

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
i was one from the people that mistakangly found out about the bug when i tried to pick up the basics they stayed on the ground i kept picking them up without realizing what was happening then i dropped vios on the ground i picked them up and they stayed on the ground i didn't even know it was a bug it was weird and it looked funny and i knew the game will probably get fixed at some point but then they fix it then ban without giving back the time that was taken from us is just total nonsense how is it my fault that they scuffed their own game and didn't test it out? how when i find out their scuffed game i would be punished for it? this makes absloutley no sense to me and now they won't even reinverse me for the time i spent and stuff i hunted with my own basics that i lost? just because i used a bug by mistake? how does this make sense? and the gold they gave after i lost like a full day of hunting and uncommon and rare items that are very hard to get when you are only using basics will also be taken away? its either one or the other they can't ban, take gold and keep the items i hunted all at once?

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
enemies in asia1 are so mad xD they never log because they are used to loosing so when something unlucky happens they jump at the opportunity to try to be smart its a real pity lmao funny enough how 95% of the enemies in asia 1 that i have never seen before came online just to abuse the bug yet they talk about our alliance? hypocritical much but we are used to them like that heh