FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
Here comes another thread thats gonna get lost in the forum like all the previous ones.
I thought of something while hunting, what if you could attack up to 2 targets at the same time?
For example 1 target is attacked by your dino and while your dino is attacking you can attack something or someone else using your gun and you can use your abilities respectively?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
its probably too complicated for this game right now

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
its probably too complicated for this game right now
The dino and weapon combat are already mostly independent systems.
All that is lacking is something to LOCK one of the combat system.
i.e
A counter attack mechanic, which would make your dino automatically fight back anything that attack it. While your dino is busy auto counter attacking, you can use your gun to aim at other players/things.
pros
You would be able to activate or deactivate this mechanic with a keystroke.
It would also make claw shine even more in both farming and possibly pvp combat.
cons

Crash your game and give us a bit more bugs but what would life be without bugs.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The dino and weapon combat are already mostly independent systems.
All that is lacking is something to LOCK one of the combat system.
i.e
A counter attack mechanic, which would make your dino automatically fight back anything that attack it. While your dino is busy auto counter attacking, you can use your gun to aim at other players/things.
pros
You would be able to activate or deactivate this mechanic with a keystroke.
It would also make claw shine even more in both farming and possibly pvp combat.
cons

Crash your game and give us a bit more bugs but what would life be without bugs.
Well personally it would not be a bad idea, it would partly improve the gameplay ... I also accept the risk of bugs for something new xd