David Souza

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- David RootS -I-
Clan
E L I T E
I came to ask for something not only for me, but for everyone who plays dino storm. because you don't have another option to increase members' slots or the clan's inventory, you can increase it with gold coins .. Inventories to increase with Dino Dolares are very expensive ... there is no future to keep farming dino dollars and spend it all in a slot space ... put something that improves that.(/)

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
I think it would be cool if you could have more than 80 clan memberships

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think it would be cool if you could have more than 80 clan memberships
it was a thing in past, dunno why devs changed it

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
They changed it in 2016 (Dev Shack #5). At that time many different changes were implemented to the clan system. Smaller clans were supposed to be easier to manage (distribution of fame etc.). Probably some balancing reasons as well (on a smaller server it would be basically impossible to defeat one gigantic clan)

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
They changed it in 2016 (Dev Shack #5). At that time many different changes were implemented to the clan system. Smaller clans were supposed to be easier to manage (distribution of fame etc.). Probably some balancing reasons as well (on a smaller server it would be basically impossible to defeat one gigantic clan)
There were 500 member sized clans, unlocking member slot was like 50 gold conis as far as I remember, that was abused, isn't it better to cap member size to 80?