What's new

Burning Colt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the Burning Colt at level 10, and I am wondering, why don't I see more people with the
Colt? Is it not that good? I have my Hammer at level 9, and I see WAYYYY more people with the
Hammer than the Colt. Also, Is the Peacemaker better than the Hammer? Because I have seen
level 35+ people with it before. Thank you for your responses.

ByteBandit

ByteBandit

Reaction score
So do you mean Colt is better than the other guns? I would like a reason why you like the Colt better. I mean, I almost NEVER see anyone with it, and certainly no level 20+ with it. :?:

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
Simple reason the colt is preferred is rate of fire, while a PM hits alot harder, the amount of shots you get off make up for it.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
So if the Colt is as good as the Hammer or Peacemaker, why don't I see more people with it?

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
It's situational. To a point your dino and your opponent's dino affect how good each gun is. Still, I don't think we can say for sure yet how well they really stack up at high levels because there aren't many lvl 40 players yet to test it. Let alone players who have all 3 guns at lvl 40.
What we do know, though, is that the PM has the highest burst damage, the colt should have the best DPS, and the hammer is somewhere in between with an armor-penetrating skill.

arachyd

Reaction score
One thing about the colt that I do not like once I got to lvl 40 is that you can't attack a single target in a mob from a distance. If you get too close to a lvl 40 bandit mob you're dead. If you shoot into a mob from a distance with pm you can hit 1 but hitting multiple lvl 40 bandits with colt is a problem :LOL:

ByteBandit

Reaction score
So basically what you guys are saying, is that the Burning Colt is better than the Hammer, and up there with the Peacemaker. If that's so, why don't I see more level 25+ people with it? Is it just so underrated?

arachyd

Reaction score
ByteBandit you'll have to ask them. We can't speak for others in the game. Maybe they like what they use. Look at their achievements and see if they've leveled up 3 weapons and if they have, ask them.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
arachyd said:
ByteBandit you'll have to ask them. We can't speak for others in the game. Maybe they like what they use. Look at their achievements and see if they've leveled up 3 weapons and if they have, ask them.
Ok, I will do that. Thanks for all the replies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.