Maddy Montgomery

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
I WandaRx I
Clan
Justice Warriors
I came to report a bug here on the forum, which I believe to be a bug, lately the "quote" is going wrong when we use it, it sometimes comes out the right way and goes the wrong way, or the same :unsure::unsure:

1620171938977.png

Taking advantage of this topic, I would like to see BBCode to create pages, it would help to maintain control so as not to create a huge list of things on one page, thus not having to use the "Spoiler" as a page.

1620172086541.png1620172130143.png1620172140679.png

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I came to report a bug here on the forum, which I believe to be a bug, lately the "quote" is going wrong when we use it, it sometimes comes out the right way and goes the wrong way, or the same :unsure::unsure:

View attachment 41438

Taking advantage of this topic, I would like to see BBCode to create pages, it would help to maintain control so as not to create a huge list of things on one page, thus not having to use the "Spoiler" as a page.

View attachment 41439View attachment 41440View attachment 41441
that is because the translate also translated a part of code from the quote (on that print the "/citar" instead of "/quote") and also because the text is translated so there isn't a real message with that specific text

Evyus

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team

View attachment 41438

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
[QUOTE = "Maddy Montgomery, publicación: 58711, miembro: 25542"]
Vine a reportar un error aquí en el foro, que creo que es un error, últimamente la "cita" va mal cuando la usamos, a veces sale de la manera correcta y sale de la manera incorrecta, o lo mismo :inseguro::inseguro:

View attachment 41438

Aprovechando este tema, me gustaría ver BBCode para crear páginas, ayudaría a mantener el control para no crear una lista enorme de cosas en una página, y así no tener que usar el "Spoiler" como página.

[/CITA]
see xd

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
for avoid that is better untranslate the page when you are going to reply or quote a message

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Oppressive -
Clan
GhostDivision
it happens cuz of when peoples uses translate to read with their langs as well they does change that "quote" message too after that code doesn't work

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
the code should be "/quote" and no "/cita" or the br "/citar"

Arr0w

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Arr0w
Clan
N/A
Also, this section is only for Public PTR bug repprts.