What's new

Bounty Hunters

billygun

Reaction score
Hello to all players looking for a clan, well the search is over for Europe 1 players, this is my clan called bounty hunters, currently we are 4 members but expanding, please join us. There are no rules except no help to outlaws. We hope you join us.

billygun

Reaction score
UPDATE WE HAVE 7 MEMBERS, W are growing and well on our way to be a big clan. In this clan everone is welcome no discrimination but loyalty and help.

billygun

Reaction score
Update, we now have a level 24 a level 25 and a level 28 and level 18,7,6,15 and 7 and more. We have a grand total of 12 members with 3 near level 20.

billygun

Reaction score
We have a level 20,21 and 24 alongside 20 other members, easy space for 2 members more but then we will expand, last two people will specially get the promotion to be officer.

billygun

Reaction score
This will be our update page where you can learn more about bounty hunters, new update is that members can be black listed if they:

Repeatedly bully

Have a bad reputation with one of our other members

Destroy the clan

Or leave the clan more than 20 times, if they do any of these things they will be kicked immediately.

Current Black listed members

Radhi88
Left clan 20 plus times
Mustafaenes.tunacer
Bully
Mustafa.a.mutlu.7
Bullying and bad history
Crimson monster
For bad history

Dinocenk
for bullying

Erencan.7
for bullying and bad history

Glucan.baydur777
For bullying

Bereteke.topatar
Bullying and bad history

The list of players above will not be accepted in the clan, I check everyday the members and will kick members who are in the list above

billygun

Reaction score
Okay so clan is at 23 members, we will expand in a few hours or days. We have a level 27,20,22

billygun

Reaction score
Good news, clan is sustaining and has all the previous members. I bielieve I haven't explained to you the system in our clan other than expulion. The reason I founded this clan because many times I saw people who wanted to help other peacefull people being taken down because people want to randomly attack innocent people, bielieve if we help these kind of people then we can defend lower level players. I will give you 1 such example,
1 player in our clan was being bullied by this level 22, near camp riley it was a brave lvl 17 against a lvl 22 and 16 too, so this member was terrorized and came to goldfields, when we asked him if he needed help,becaus he was a clan mate, he said he did but he did ot want to return there, then me,lvl 18,a lvl 15,19 and the lvl 19 went to riley and took the lvl 22 down, then his 2 friends came to help we had a hard time but we fought them off, since that day our clan has held the belief that " If the opponent is stronger than us (as in 1 of us) then we will call other clan members and as one hunt them down. Another belief in our clan is that we will try our complete best to help clan mates and bond together, whether it be quests, outlaws clims,triforge items or just advice or things like triforge combinations. That is what bounty hunters is all about. Hope you join

billygun

Reaction score
A level 23,20,24 are also in, we have alliance clans and loyalty. I hope you join. Simple way to join: If you play on europe1 then just type in Slicer2001, click clan and click more options and then join clan