Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Amnesty should be brought to prohibitions

Many players may break the rules without knowing it. or accidentally writes different things in chats.
Whatever the reasons are .. We need to remove the logic of playing the game with fear....
We are approaching with fear in any wrong articles or different events.. No one can chat with anyone anymore.. because any sentence is a reason for ban !

Of course, bans can be made by conducting research on account sharing.. but we want a hand to be taken on different issues..
1 month bans It is very long and we can get bans under unfair conditions. support may be insufficient in some issues.
Of course, we can never go against it.. but we demand the best for the players..
1 month ban. We can't even find out why there are bans.

1 month ban.. we now demand 1 week reduction.. or I ask for forgiveness issues. A section should be created on which subject we have been banned from. and discounts should be requested.. perm and 1 month heading for a very bad condition
Support and Dino Storm producers .. need to address the issue of bans immediately.. We have been in this game for 10 years, but people can get bans with one word all the time.. there is not even a request for a discount.
There may be bans on the subject of bans, that is, on account sharing, but in other conditions, we should have a helper.

best regards..

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Amnesty should be brought to prohibitions

Many players may break the rules without knowing it. or accidentally writes different things in chats.
Whatever the reasons are .. We need to remove the logic of playing the game with fear....
We are approaching with fear in any wrong articles or different events.. No one can chat with anyone anymore.. because any sentence is a reason for ban !

Of course, bans can be made by conducting research on account sharing.. but we want a hand to be taken on different issues..
1 month bans It is very long and we can get bans under unfair conditions. support may be insufficient in some issues.
Of course, we can never go against it.. but we demand the best for the players..
1 month ban. We can't even find out why there are bans.

1 month ban.. we now demand 1 week reduction.. or I ask for forgiveness issues. A section should be created on which subject we have been banned from. and discounts should be requested.. perm and 1 month heading for a very bad condition
Support and Dino Storm producers .. need to address the issue of bans immediately.. We have been in this game for 10 years, but people can get bans with one word all the time.. there is not even a request for a discount.
There may be bans on the subject of bans, that is, on account sharing, but in other conditions, we should have a helper.

best regards..
agree with you comment some people can be hostile to the game and they are banning players for marketing fake photos

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
"Tuhaf" göründüğü için bir terlik resmi yayınladığım için 1 hafta yasaklandım, bunun için akıllı bir yanıt almak için iyi şanslar!
[/ALINTI]
No topic :(

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
I think it's unfair that the game is banned, I think people can get each other banned with fake photos

The suggestion Warning system I have in mind

When the player makes a mistake [ He is Warned 1 Time]

[It Will Be Warned Again When It Makes a Mistake 2 Times]

If you make a mistake 3 Times, you may be banned for 1 week

15 days when you made this mistake 4 times

Perm may be Prohibited when you make a mistake 5 times

Banning people for 30 days on the smallest thing would only be losing 1 player

That's the idea in my mind stop.

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
I think it's unfair that the game is banned, I think people can get each other banned with fake photos

The suggestion Warning system I have in mind

When the player makes a mistake [ He is Warned 1 Time]

[It Will Be Warned Again When It Makes a Mistake 2 Times]

If you make a mistake 3 Times, you may be banned for 1 week

15 days when you made this mistake 4 times

Perm may be Prohibited when you make a mistake 5 times

Banning people for 30 days on the smallest thing would only be losing 1 player

That's the idea in my mind stop.

Good İdea I Agree ....✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
bans on payment cancellations or inaccuracies.. it should now be removed or something needs to be done

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
perhaps you are going against the rules? :idea:
Read the articles. I can enlighten you if you still don't understand

The logic of making prohibitions by taking a warning is the right decision.
Things like false words and unjustified mistakes And payment errors should be warned.

XxLoloxX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
XlX_LorD_LegenD_XlX
Clan
Rise Of An Empire
para mi el sistema de sanciones es justo en parte,es excesivo?'si,pero tambien necesario,la vida real debe ser un reflejo exacto en el juego,cuando cometes un fallo pagas por el,eso esta claro,pero tambien te dan la posibilidad de eliminar el error que cometiste si no vuelves a cometer otro en un determinado espacio de tiempo,las penalizaciones no deberian ser para siempre,deberia existir la posibilidad de borrarlas con el paso del tiempo y no tener a muchos jugadores con el miedo a ser baneados por poner cualquier cosa en los chats,pones noob y te sancionan,escribes en otro idioma sin querer en un chat y te sancionan,cualquier persona envia una foto y te sancionan,esto no es un juego libre,es una dictadura en toda regla

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
"hey bro, i am selling my account"
2 days later
"omg i got ban, help! what i have done wrong?"

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
"hey bro, i am selling my account"
2 days later
"omg i got ban, help! what i have done wrong?"
Our friend doesn't say to bring a warning to direct bans about account sales anyway...

Other topics also talk about warnings of things we don't know. it means different reasons such as misspelled words, fake screen montages and Payment errors

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Our friend doesn't say to bring a warning to direct bans about account sales anyway...

Other topics also talk about warnings of things we don't know. it means different reasons such as misspelled words, fake screen montages and Payment errors
There is no such thing as "modified screenshots to ban around" because that's not how it works

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
@Ulutin @Dioxy If you are not interested in the subject, do not write such things, just read the subject. Don't read if you don't want to. I don't want a controversial topic

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
@Ulutin @Dioxy If you are not interested in the subject, do not write such things, just read the subject. Don't read if you don't want to. I don't want a controversial topic
man i'm loyal to the topic but this person writes irrelevant stuff i think GM should be contacted lol

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
If you have any ideas about this topic, you can write here