MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Description: Every now and then when a new update comes out with "New Skins", some of our already existing skins receive random adjustments, which is sometimes undesired. Which makes me only believe that while coding your new skins, you do it based on these already existing skins to make new ones, without making sure that you keep the original skin as it is.

This was the last straw that broke the camel's back. With our Slim skin (Black & Orange) being automatically changed to Slim Skin (Orange & Grey) during the last Fred Ex "Traveling Trader" event update. Some of my personal friends have already filled ticket complaints, but they have not received an answer for over a month.

Kindly reverse back our slim skins back to how they were in Screenshot [1], as this is what we have wasted our gold coins on, and try figure out what is really causing this issue, to make sure it doesn't repeat again.

PTR Version: N/A

Screenshots:

Screenshot Number [1]
1622460456216.png

Screenshot Number [2]
1622459863748.png

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
The Old Slime skins were better looking that the updated ones.

And I doubt that anyone would have wanted to buy the new ones since they look horrendous compared to the old ones.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The Old Slime skins were better looking that the updated ones.

And I doubt that anyone would have wanted to buy the new ones since they look horrendous compared to the old ones.
Needless to say, what we already purchased should never be changed or adjusted. Regardless if it looks better or not.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Originals
support is responding differently, sometimes next day, sometimes after few weeks. i guess it depends from type of issue.

NaY

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Hello MX Power :)

here the changes

Fixed an issue with "Slime" dinosaur skin art containing the color grey where that color was incorrectly displayed as black.

Regards
GM-NaY-

Maddy Montgomery

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
I WandaRx I
Clan
Justice Warriors
The same with the red Easter camouflage skin, we asked to have the opportunity to be able to buy and no one says anything about it. And they still put ugly skin in flash sales.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
here the changes

Fixed an issue with "Slime" dinosaur skin art containing the color grey where that color was incorrectly displayed as black.
Hello @NaY :)

When can we expect this "Changelog" to take effect?
So far, nothing changed.

NaY

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
the gray color is correct and was modified on May 4

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
Hello MX Power :)

here the changes

We spent 1000+ GoldCoin to purchase the Orange & Black version of the Slime Skin, not the Grey & Orange Slime skin.

Had we've known that they would modify the skin later for a not-good-looking version, I wouldn't have bought it.

Point being is that players already paid for something and then the developer changed it.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
So it wasn't really a bug but kind of a scam? Cool.

I will only quote what I already wrote.

Needless to say, what we already purchased should never be changed or adjusted. Regardless if it looks better or not.