about the update

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
I wonder how the game managers who made this update to this game will one day show us a hunting tactic by hunting in this game
do they really like this new arrangement?
dear managers, please come and try to play this game. see for yourself how players are trying to play games with difficulty
it would make more sense if you gave some abilities only to alpha, not all animals
come and see how the weapon is disabled while hunting and therefore does not replenish its ileva power, and the additional weapon features given to the bandits leave players in a difficult position
because of this new update, a new player never wants to play this game, and old players will gradually leave this game

so this update has rendered all implants and technologies useless.
I'm removing all the implants from the dinosaur. and I'm taking out all the technology in my weapon and trying to hunt. there are no changes like when there are implants and technology

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Teve outra abertura do PTR para testar as coisas, se você não dá feedback quando perguntado uma segunda vez, então não quer nem testar. A caçada é ótima, para subir de nível também é ótimo, não vejo nenhum problema a partir de 0, eu mesmo comecei em um novo servidor e é ótimo

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
this topic isnt for bug reports section :p

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
on what server you are playing? you have 1 lvl on eu2 so i dont really believ what you say ;P

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
Teve outra abertura do PTR para testar as coisas, se você não dá feedback quando perguntado uma segunda vez, então não quer nem testar. A caçada é ótima, para subir de nível também é ótimo, não vejo nenhum problema a partir de 0, eu mesmo comecei em um novo servidor e é ótimo
[/TIRNAK]
Bu oyunu oynayan bir oyuncu olduğunu sanmıyorum. çünkü hiçbir şey bilmiyorsun.