Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
SCARRO
Clan
x}--NemesiS--{X
Hello
In the new election system, only the rank of sheriff will be in front of players who have previously reached the rank of marshal.
As far as I can see on the PTR server, 20.000 crowns are required for rex. But marshal players will only be able to get 10.000 crowns when they becomes sheriff.
But previously low rank players will get crowns every time they rank up. And in this way, they will have much more crowns and get the rex very easily.
Do you have any thoughts for players who have been marshals before? Or will it be really hard for them to get a rex just because they were marshals before?Is there something I missed or misunderstood? I would appreciate it if you correct what I have misunderstood or missed.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
If you have Marshall already and want to win rex (20k Crown) you need to apply in lower elections and gather 10k more Crown.

There is no other options.

SCARRO

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
SCARRO
Clan
x}--NemesiS--{X
If you have Marshall already and want to win rex (20k Crown) you need to apply in lower elections and gather 10k more Crown.

There is no other options.
Will we be able to enter to our previous elections again and again? Because I didn't see an option to re-enter the old elections.

Last edited:

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Will we be able to enter to our previous elections again and again? Because I didn't see an option to re-enter the old elections.
yes

arachyd

Reaction score
I decided to give DS another try after a few years absence. It's changed a lot. I tried applying for an election but once I click the green "apply for an office" button it does not let me enter a fame amount or do anything further. When I hover over the offices it says they're all unlocked (I did win sheriff years ago). There are available office. I have plenty of fame and dino dollars. What am I missing that keeps me from applying?