rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
The MM mobs are really unbalanced ,Ankylosaurs are supposed to have highest HP after brontops but they have HP equal to Rex mob ,instead para mobs have the most HP , And Ankylosauruses also have more than enough strength ,they way too much overpowered in close range.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Update is coming up next week : https://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=256&p=49755#p49755

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
that does nothing to fix the issue that shield is now LITERALLY USELESS. i'm max 45, with gun and dino 50, and the LEVEL 44 MOBS are giving me issues! this is ridiculous. shield is way way too weak now. it needs a serious buff.

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
-Frigg- said:
that does nothing to fix the issue that shield is now LITERALLY USELESS. i'm max 45, with gun and dino 50, and the LEVEL 44 MOBS are giving me issues! this is ridiculous. shield is way way too weak now. it needs a serious buff.
It is stated in the patch notes that mobs in maujak are getting fixed. :)

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hi.
I have noticed any improvement, nothing has become a better game. :(
What the developers have promised, they have failed, and they have been chosen.
Though REX and Ankylo bandits are just as dangerous.
Rex LV53 - LV54 Shooting the Many Critical 16K -18K
I have 55 dino and 55 weapons and I have to use booster to survive. :(

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hi.
I've already indicated that there are few lv50 items, but so far they have found deaf ears, no one responds.
I am a hunter in 53 -54 zones, and they only give lv45 items.
So it is a bit heavy and salt time is the development.
For example, I shoot a LV54 Violent Brontops, which has a 800 K life, I would expect to get at least one LV50 item.
Though it is under the other veterans and Alpha, they are rarely given and there are many useless waste that they give.

alok.verma

Reaction score
Really satisfied with today's update, great balancing ,made hunt easier than before as well as slightly improvement in MM quests :eek: :D greatful to see no more slow down from gun damage!

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hi
I'm not satisfied, I'm angry because the game gets worse after every update.
I've been playing here for the fifth year, but I'm starting to love not to make things worse for developers all the time.
If there is no change in positive direction, I will be losing this game.
In this form, it only causes annoyance to me, and does not put up with it, it is just a matter of time.
Many of my friends and acquaintances have already left this game. :(

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
RemeteMan said:
Hi
I'm not satisfied, I'm angry because the game gets worse after every update.
I've been playing here for the fifth year, but I'm starting to love not to make things worse for developers all the time.
If there is no change in positive direction, I will be losing this game.
In this form, it only causes annoyance to me, and does not put up with it, it is just a matter of time.
Many of my friends and acquaintances have already left this game. :(
Instead of complaining about update, tell what is wrong with it, bcs all what i see wrong is only visualisation of combat, ankylosauruses and bandits on them do less dmg than before, almost twice less, with current slowdown its easier to hunt.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
RemeteMan said:
Hi.
I've already indicated that there are few lv50 items, but so far they have found deaf ears, no one responds.
I am a hunter in 53 -54 zones, and they only give lv45 items.
So it is a bit heavy and salt time is the development.
For example, I shoot a LV54 Violent Brontops, which has a 800 K life, I would expect to get at least one LV50 item.
Though it is under the other veterans and Alpha, they are rarely given and there are many useless waste that they give.
It's random, same as critical dmg which you was getting from vet on rex, it's just random and that you have 55 lvl dino ang gun doesnt make you to receive less dmg if you have weak armor or defense.

Grimoire

Reaction score
I can't find any difference that make the game easier after the update, TBH... I still can't kill veterans without booster and sometimes they kill me even when I use booster.. and if 2 bandits attack me I can't survive.. What I just feel that you made the MOBs weak and we became weaker.. and the new combat animation is really bad.. I hope you guys make it better not to worse.

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hello
In a previous post, I told you that the gray Para veteran band and his companions are dangerous.
You've come to the point that the REX and Ankylo bandits will be weakened, and I already indicated that these animals should be examined and weakened.

SweeLLeR

Reaction score
hi devs, thank u made a great job guys, hunting is easy, u make me happy too. dinos can dance now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
Hello, developers thanks for last update. Now balance better and people can hunting without nervous :)

ScorpioNegro

Reaction score
Gracias de verdad por la ultima actualización, la caza se volvio mas facil y divertida, correr es mejor que estar todo el tiempo caminando :LOL: :LOL:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Great to hear that hunting is easier now after the last update. Would be great to hear from you how your play style has evolved by taking advantage of the lastest changes in the game. Share your tactics :)

Currently we are working on the visual part and making the dinosaurs able to move backwards so that the moowalking will be fixed soon ;)

ForceLine

Reaction score
A jogabilidade de quem tem Tiranossauros-Rex esta péssima. De fato, tudo melhorou, gostamos muito, más algo deixou a desejar. "Grito de guerra" por quê há um curto alcance para acioná-lo ? Acho que bastava você acionar em qualquer lugar e a qualquer momento porém apenas fugiria em terror quem estivesse próximo do atacante, não precisaria de alvo para acionar Grito de guerra.
Aturdidos apelativos: Todo o dano do jogo foi aumentado absurdamente, diminuir o tempo de combate fez com que, todo tempo atordoado seja útil para ganhar a batalha. "Aturdido" se torna muito opressivo aos 4 segundos de paralisação.
Exemplo: 10.000 dano por segundo / x4 segundos 40.000 |Após atualização| 20.000 dano por segundo / x4 80.000
Isso resumi quê, com aumento do dano deveria baixar o tempo aturdido.
"Estabilidade" Não há como substituir qualquer outro implante para adaptar estabilidade pois todos já são essenciais.
Outro detalhe a ser visto, ao ser paralisado por "Pacificador" a um alcance longo, seu oponente pode usar aturdido. Como? paralisação evita ele de movimentar-se! "Na minha opinião deveria voltar o aturdido da Pacificador no lugar de paralisação"
"Choque" este custa muito tempo para ser ativo em armas com pouca taxa de frequência.
"Raio de canhão" este usado com energia extra tem por vez aumentar acerto "foco" na minha opinião não faz sentido aumentar foco, más sim precisão. "150% mais chances de dano critico"
"habilidades de armas" algumas armas tendem a acertar 6 alvos com energia extra, para quê acertar 6 alvos se você pode atacar apenas 1 deles ? "levando em consideração que estes não são mais retardados por tiros" Não faz sentido! Acho que deveria ser visto novas habilidades para essas armas.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
There a lot of play styles now, i have one with showstopper :)

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
Grimoire said:
I can't find any difference that make the game easier after the update, TBH... I still can't kill veterans without booster and sometimes they kill me even when I use booster.. and if 2 bandits attack me I can't survive.. What I just feel that you made the MOBs weak and we became weaker.. and the new combat animation is really bad.. I hope you guys make it better not to worse.
The latest update had nothing to do with implant/techs balancing. Defence and shield are still weak.

Oznya21

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
BlindSoul
Clan
Cosa Nostra
Will you add new dinosaurs? It's some boring when you play all time at this same dinosaurs :(

Negan

Reaction score
Why today's booster went missing even before the sale appeared a lot of player waited in dinoville but nobody got anything.

BeefBurger

Reaction score
Highway said:
Great to hear that hunting is easier now after the last update. Would be great to hear from you how your play style has evolved by taking advantage of the lastest changes in the game. Share your tactics :)

Currently we are working on the visual part and making the dinosaurs able to move backwards so that the moowalking will be fixed soon ;)
the level 53 smilo area is just unacceptable.. not even half the server is level 55 and this area is all the time empty and we just can't hunt anything.. it's spawn rate is so slow.. its numbers are so low.. compared to the level 43 area it's really nothing... we need more smilos at the right side wall..like alot more... it's getting really boring seeing 6-7 people hunting for barely 5-10 smilos spawning every 3-5mins.. we end up going offline or not hunting at all because of how boring it is..

darkus_helios

Reaction score
Level 53 area too bad for farm dollars. There are too many corners and places but only 2 places spawn smilos and spawning does be so rare. There are always be 2-3 people and cant find smilo to hunt.

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
When will leave new Dev Shack?

Zeyrox321

Reaction score
What about the next update you guys in which please just fix the transport quests.They take a half an hour to complete.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorry for the delays. We are currently migrating our tech stack and need to finish this first before we can deploy new code fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.