Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
something that players who drain simply to waste time usually do, is to equip themselves with a dino tank, and they are left draining a portal, killing it is very tedious and takes a long time, and if this player uses Recovery Kits, it becomes something very stressful.

Screenshot_3.png

So, what we do is place more players defending so as not to lose the travel gate, but we realized that the travel gate never heals, is this correct? is it a bug??

I would like you to take the time to correctly explain the operation of the travel gate.

khaly

Reaction score
Hello :)
killing it is very tedious and takes a long time, and if this player uses Recovery Kits, it becomes something very stressfu
Indeed, sometimes will not be easy to kill player (tank) who drain a build but to keep builds it doesn't have to be easy ;)
he travel gate never heals
Yes, gates/claims doesn't heal alone. Only using supply charge will help ;)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
tower becomes green only if the person who attacked it, doesnt get into the circle in 10 min, it doesnt matter how many there are defenders in circle, there is no tower healing

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Yes, gates/claims doesn't heal alone. Only using supply charge will help ;)
wait.. how can i use a supply charge if the travel gate is under attack?
It's a sincere question, I'm still confused.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Heal in this context would mean how much time(or seconds) a Travel Gate or Claim goes from red to green.

I'm think he's asking about exact data.. since we were never given any.

How much time Gate/ Claim goes from red to green with green feet.
How much time Gate/ Claim goes from red to green without green feet

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Depends what do you mean by heal :D Ofc that you have to wait 'til the gate it's green .
by "heal" I mean when a travel gate turns from red to green.

and my question now is, if I gather more green feet in the area, will the travel gate turn green? or instead, will it stay red until i expel the one with red feet from the area?

Reduces the time that a travel gate turns from red to green, if there is someone with green feet in the area?? Or is it the same as if there was no one?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
and my question now is, if I gather more green feet in the area, will the travel gate turn green? or instead, will it stay red until i expel the one with red feet from the area?
from my experience you would have to expel the original attacker from the area. lets say player A attacks the gate and leaves it that player B would continue draining, if that player A doesnt come back in 10 min, tower will become green even if there is player B draining it

Reduces the time that a travel gate turns from red to green, if there is someone with green feet in the area?? Or is it the same as if there was no one?
from my experience there is no difference

@khaly is it all correct what i said?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
from my experience you would have to expel the original attacker from the area. lets say player A attacks the gate and leaves it that player B would continue draining, if that player A doesnt come back in 10 min, tower will become green even if there is player B draining it

from my experience there is no difference

@khaly is it all correct what i said?
I would like to skip our experiences and know exactly how the travel gate mechanics work

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Just an observation, towers goes green faster without green feet
is it suppose to work like that though? i'll be pissed someone made me heal and it did nothing

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Yes, you have right.
So defending is impossible?
If each travel gate has its own timer to go from red to green, does a player with red feet reset the timer?

for that I use coelophysis with endurance implant, I keep running and stepping on all the travel gates and claim, and none will turn green.

Again, I would like you to clearly explain the mechanics of a travel gate :geek:

khaly

Reaction score
How much time Gate/ Claim goes from red to green with green feet.
How much time Gate/ Claim goes from red to green without green feet
In both cases sites turn green in 10 min.

for that I use coelophysis with endurance implant, I keep running and stepping on all the travel gates and claim, and none will turn green.
:cool:
If each travel gate has its own timer to go from red to green, does a player with red feet reset the timer?
Yes, attacker will reset the timer. As example: if the attacker enter in the site's circle 5 min after attacking it, site needs again 10 min to turn green.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Green feet is supposed to prevent the % of a gate/ claim from dropping while under attack..
i think funkeria meant that if it was useless while there are no enemies

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
In both cases sites turn green in 10 min.

:cool:

Yes, attacker will reset the timer. As example: if the attacker enter in the site's circle 5 min after attacking it, site needs again 10 min to turn green.
Thank you very much for answering, I am very satisfied with the answer :giggle::cheeky:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Omg, and who didn't know that? this topic is just to get the attention of CM or Devs, right? funny that in more useful topics none of them appears to say anything.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
all my years of playing I VERY rarely had to stop and "heal" anything on my servers. I hate standing around. im always fighting or looking for a fight and never bothered to look into portals that much. its red? find out who did it and kill them. simple. until recently, i was always told green feet turn it green faster but i guess thats not the case

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
all my years of playing I VERY rarely had to stop and "heal" anything on my servers. I hate standing around. im always fighting or looking for a fight and never bothered to look into portals that much. its red? find out who did it and kill them. simple. until recently, i was always told green feet turn it green faster but i guess thats not the case
i think it used to be like that right? more green feet heals quicker earlier as i remember

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam