InGenthe2nd

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
InGenthe2nd
Clan
None Yet
Previously, I made a post on any new content (Post: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/any-new-content.20602/) and started to think about some new things dino storm could add so here are some ideas of mine that I think might entertain players/get more players. But three questions, how hard is it to add more dinosaurs, how big is the development team and does dino storm even read the forum?
My ideas:
1. More dinosaurs of course. Some dinosaur species and how they would act like the existing ones: Giganotosaurus (Trex), Baryonyx (Carnotaurus), Diplodocus (Brachiosaurus), Edmontosaurus (Parasaurolophus), Pentaceratops (Centrosaurus) and Utahraptor (Coelophysis).
2. Primary and Secondary skin patterns. For example, you could forge 2 solid colour skins to make a skin that has both those colours and there could be another item that reverses the order of those colours. You can also make blank skin patterns which you can buy and forge the blank pattern with the skin to add a pattern to it. This most likely would be a lot of work though.
3. Graphics. Honestly, I have no idea how to change this and this would be the hardest thing to do.
4. A Discord server. Most games have one plus many people have discord account so you can reach more people and more conveniently. https://discord.com/
5. Selling to other players. You could have a place where players sell items they collected on their adventures. When selling an item, there could be a tax depending on the cost of the item.
6. Packs. Yes, I just took the entire concept from apps on the play store. You can have daily packs with resources and the dino storm plus can have better resources and more of it.
These are my ideas, for now, I might update them or add more later.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
2. Primary and Secondary skin patterns. For example, you could forge 2 solid colour skins to make a skin that has both those colours and there could be another item that reverses the order of those colours. You can also make blank skin patterns which you can buy and forge the blank pattern with the skin to add a pattern to it. This most likely would be a lot of work though.
pretty cool idea