Sfowks

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sfowks
Clan
-OutlawS
Maybe they could add a place to choose if it's on or off, like with the critical damage one. A tip to mitigate this is by increasing the brightness of your screen to a point where it turns confortable to look to the game. :)

Dyolf

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Clan
-freedom fighters-
Maybe they could add a place to choose if it's on or off, like with the critical damage one. A tip to mitigate this is by increasing the brightness of your screen to a point where it turns confortable to look to the game. :)
still a lot of ppl can't look at too bright screens, i think the whole thing should just be turned off as it serves no purpose. it could be replaced by an audio cue like a heartbeat but it could easily trigger a seizure in somebody with epilepsy and for ppl with sensitive eyes it can be extremely bothersome and cause headaches.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
still a lot of ppl can't look at too bright screens, i think the whole thing should just be turned off as it serves no purpose. it could be replaced by an audio cue like a heartbeat but it could easily trigger a seizure in somebody with epilepsy and for ppl with sensitive eyes it can be extremely bothersome and cause headaches.
don't play game if you have seizure issues , use specific glasses

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
honestly I though at one point it WAS removed. idk i cant keep up anymore

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Honestly, I will be very honest here because being honest is an act of virtue but to be very honest with this post, I can say in all honesty that honestly I have nothing to say and I'm being honest about it.

Dyolf

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Clan
-freedom fighters-
don't play game if you have seizure issues , use specific glasses
this isn't funny and ur weird... if someone does have a seizure they are liable to sue the company due to the fact this was brought to their attention + it's useless and it can be replaced with an audio cue or nothing at all since the healthbar is right there. y'all keep trying to act like this isn't serious when it is and such a useless mechanic takes 2 seconds to remove.