What's new

More Spoon Spawns Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavon

Reaction score
Only two out of 8 - 12 clan members in clan chat said they found one spoon thus far. But, I'm sure it's not just us looking, about 50 or so players on all of these DinoVille zones...

It's incredibly rare to even find a spoon to get and crack our eggs with, some of the users are raging already after two hours of looking for spoons. The eggs spawnings are fine, but the spoons... I can only see that any of us will find 0 to 2 spoons a day at this rate, and it's not enough to open all of our eggs.

Please increase the spawnings of spoons.

Atome

Reaction score
Not only are the spawns poor, but they're hard to spot. I already have poor eye sight, and this is getting harder and harder on me.

arachyd

Reaction score
I agree, in hours of playing I have only seen 3 spoons, was only able to get 2 of them. The game lag is horrible with so many players running aimlessly around looking for spoons. Please do something about it.

Tooth1212

Reaction score
I cant even go hunting for eggs or spoons cause I got jailed by Dengar t-.-

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah WE WANT MORE SPOONS! WE WANT MORE SOONS! WE WANT MORE SPOONS! :x :x :x

shanke

Reaction score
need more spoons i have be playing 4 about 3 hours and still i can'y see those damn spoons but the eggs spawn is awesome i already got 50 eggs but no spoons to crack them aopen

Vahaj

Reaction score
Absolutely agreed. i have searched 12 hours and found only 7-8 spoons :( Not enough to get all skins :(

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
For anyone that doesn't know, the spoons can only be found in the inner areas of dv, i've never found spoons on the outskirts of dv where the eggs are mostly found at.

I usually get them from behind the dinosaur implants store. If there are too many people in one area then just change instance, if there are too many people in every instance then try later, and if that doesn't work then you are doomed hehe :LOL:

Atome

Reaction score
Hours of hunting later, six trips around DV, and 52 eggs later and only four spoons (Counting the free one) to be found.
This isn't a very fun way to celebrate Easter. My eyes are killing me trying to spot these spoons.

Vahaj

Reaction score
I completed my event :D ;) My clan has an easter map xD eh eh :D

pumkin

Reaction score
Vahaj said:
I completed my event :D ;) My clan has an easter map xD eh eh :D

what Easter map? and you not only one i compleat too but i cant get one skin for bug

Status
Not open for further replies.