Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Asteria -
Clan
-DarkPassage-
1691446005538.png

Basically the main goal of these changes is to improve level 55's dino dollar farming, which is a great thing, but from what I read in this post I understand that the items we currently sell will get a huge decrease in selling value (''Decreased the Dino Dollar selling value of Upgrade items'' and ''The selling price on the market now decreases more sharply for items with a level below that of the selling player'' like it's a double negative) and to make up for it ''trash loot'' gets an increase, which doesn't seem to balance out the negatives mentioned before.
In other words, if the trash loot's value doesn't get enough of an increase, it's more of a disaster than an update.

Planetroar

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
II Sancralerium II
Clan
Clan steel romero
I was wondering about this as well. From the way its written, it seems like there are two outcomes:
- The DDS you get after the update has no change at all
- You will get even less DDS after the update

This is unless the "trash" loot's DDS are increased massively

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I've noticed yet again that the item prices are still the same.

edit: ok I read it again but I feel something was changed xD

Last edited:

.NightPhamtom.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
I-I Alduin I-I
Clan
- unforgiven -
update next week guys not today it was a pre update

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 46480

Basically the main goal of these changes is to improve level 55's dino dollar farming, which is a great thing, but from what I read in this post I understand that the items we currently sell will get a huge decrease in selling value (''Decreased the Dino Dollar selling value of Upgrade items'' and ''The selling price on the market now decreases more sharply for items with a level below that of the selling player'' like it's a double negative) and to make up for it ''trash loot'' gets an increase, which doesn't seem to balance out the negatives mentioned before.
In other words, if the trash loot's value doesn't get enough of an increase, it's more of a disaster than an update.
And you know that without having any numbers from the items? Could i get what ever it is you are using, that might be something beneficial^^

Asteria

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Asteria -
Clan
-DarkPassage-
I don't know that, this is just a feedback post. As my post said, ''I understand'' stands for I gathered this information from reading the update post. The update post says that upgrade items will sell for less, and items with a level below the player's level will sell for a SHARPLY decreased price, meaning the value is already going to be lower than usual, and for level 55's will be even lower.
Posts like this one are logical if numbers aren't provided in updates where they are very important, such as this one.

Guih 154

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Black
Clan
ROTA COMANDO AGUIAR
What has changed? I haven't seen any difference so far.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What has changed? I haven't seen any difference so far.
Nothing has changed yet, that happens next week.
I don't know that, this is just a feedback post. As my post said, ''I understand'' stands for I gathered this information from reading the update post. The update post says that upgrade items will sell for less, and items with a level below the player's level will sell for a SHARPLY decreased price, meaning the value is already going to be lower than usual, and for level 55's will be even lower.
Posts like this one are logical if numbers aren't provided in updates where they are very important, such as this one.
The decreased price is something that is also alrady in the game just not to the same extent. But what actually makes you think you just lose lose by it, other than the generel sentiment of evil greedy devs?
The thing is give out numbers and ppl start swarming you because oh this has a divering result of 0,x. Even when you go and aim for an about equal outcome there will be based on drop and effort and these factors ppl that make less and ppl that make more. In the end both will complain that it is not matching the said numbers.

Asteria

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Asteria -
Clan
-DarkPassage-
The way the post is written makes me think that selling value will be lowered for everyone, and even more so for level 55 because of the level difference between drops and max level players. To me it doesn't make sense, you are ''balancing it'' but by writing that items with a lower level than the player's level will be sharply decreased in value just makes being level 50 with x4 drops way more unbalanced doesn't it?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The way the post is written makes me think that selling value will be lowered for everyone, and even more so for level 55 because of the level difference between drops and max level players. To me it doesn't make sense, you are ''balancing it'' but by writing that items with a lower level than the player's level will be sharply decreased in value just makes being level 50 with x4 drops way more unbalanced doesn't it?
Nope it is setup to even out with current dollar income of the lvl 50 and below,and above should improve.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Nope it is setup to even out with current dollar income of the lvl 50 and below,and above should improve.
whatdoes.PNG
what exactly does this "reduce tendency mob groups to cluster around spawn position" mean?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
that they do not all spawn at the very exact same position but make use of the area that is available for the spawn.