What's new

Dinosaurs look changes

Is this will make you more motivated to level up your dino?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

leviiiop

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Carnotaur
Clan
Beloved and hated
Why all dinos are changing look till the lvl 20
Dino on lvl 20 looks the same like dino on lvl 55. I think it would be more interesting if they would be getting bigger and they will get more claws or smth(depends on the dino) in this way I think everyone will be more motivated to grind and level up. I was also thinking about statistics of all dinos like height or weight but I dont know if anyone would like that on game besides me but let me know.

Sfowks

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sfowks
Clan
-OutlawS
Such a good idea! But, I think that the problem here is about adding this in game without generating too much lag. I've read something about dinos with armor (bigger and with more claws), and they said exactly that it will cause stuttering to the gameplay.

Dino Armor link:

leviiiop

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Carnotaur
Clan
Beloved and hated
Such a good idea! But, I think that the problem here is about adding this in game without generating too much lag. I've read something about dinos with armor (bigger and with more claws), and they said exactly that it will cause stuttering to the gameplay.

Dino Armor link:
Maybe but maybe small changes would not cause the lag, but its just about details like a one extra claw or a little bigger dino than just fact that something changes

Sfowks

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sfowks
Clan
-OutlawS
Yeah, if added without causing lag would be amazing!