dinosaur armors

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
AroAce Mechanoid
so i was thinking about posting this for a long time and finaly decided to do so i saw that all the way back in beta dino armor existed and words cant explain how great it looked so i dont understand why its not in the game its such a wasted potential like theres so many things it could do to make the game more interesting such for example visualy and yeah i know theres skins and all but i mean theres literaly thousands of them and let me just say it clearly i dont think theres anyone that cares that there are so many of them so how about bringing the dino armors back hmm? ill list a few examples what they could do under this short essay

1. it could be and eight customation slot and have purely visual effect not as entertaining but easiest to do there could be more then just one type if you guys can handle making thousands of skins you can do a few dino armors they could even be put into the silver crowns shop to add atleast a bit more interesting customization to the game ( i mean different material armor like iron, steel leather, chainmail and so on)

2. it could be similar to the 1. sugestion but also giving each of the a certain effect such as damage resistance and such making them even more interesting and actualy giving some interesting possibilities to different builds both pvp and pve

3. it could be a thing you upgrade just like dino and gun which would slowly change from leather to iron the steel and such and since its armor it would give you some damage resistance in base form and to make it more interesting it could have some extra variants to it which would have aditional effect and a bit different looks like vitality on a bulkier looking armor or damage reflection on a spiky variant

4. it could be a thing you craft from materials you gather around the maps like wood from trees rocks and metals from boulders and such and again it could be several variants where each does a bit different stuff it would make the player actualy pay attention to whats around them on the map then just simply ignore it at all times it could even make older maps relevant with there being like a tone of boulders in the goldfields but no trees and tones of trees in the mokon woods

now i know its only 4 but i think i made it rather clear that theres so many posibilities to it and i think it would be a very welcome addition since i atleast am tired of the fact that the only new customization options being added are skins all the damn time like dont take me wrong they are well made but theres so many of them that they dont feel special at all

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so i was thinking about posting this for a long time and finaly decided to do so i saw that all the way back in beta dino armor existed and words cant explain how great it looked so i dont understand why its not in the game its such a wasted potential like theres so many things it could do to make the game more interesting such for example visualy and yeah i know theres skins and all but i mean theres literaly thousands of them and let me just say it clearly i dont think theres anyone that cares that there are so many of them so how about bringing the dino armors back hmm? ill list a few examples what they could do under this short essay

1. it could be and eight customation slot and have purely visual effect not as entertaining but easiest to do there could be more then just one type if you guys can handle making thousands of skins you can do a few dino armors they could even be put into the silver crowns shop to add atleast a bit more interesting customization to the game ( i mean different material armor like iron, steel leather, chainmail and so on)

2. it could be similar to the 1. sugestion but also giving each of the a certain effect such as damage resistance and such making them even more interesting and actualy giving some interesting possibilities to different builds both pvp and pve

3. it could be a thing you upgrade just like dino and gun which would slowly change from leather to iron the steel and such and since its armor it would give you some damage resistance in base form and to make it more interesting it could have some extra variants to it which would have aditional effect and a bit different looks like vitality on a bulkier looking armor or damage reflection on a spiky variant

4. it could be a thing you craft from materials you gather around the maps like wood from trees rocks and metals from boulders and such and again it could be several variants where each does a bit different stuff it would make the player actualy pay attention to whats around them on the map then just simply ignore it at all times it could even make older maps relevant with there being like a tone of boulders in the goldfields but no trees and tones of trees in the mokon woods

now i know its only 4 but i think i made it rather clear that theres so many posibilities to it and i think it would be a very welcome addition since i atleast am tired of the fact that the only new customization options being added are skins all the damn time like dont take me wrong they are well made but theres so many of them that they dont feel special at all
I like the idea (which was syggested many times already), but I would say 2nd and 3rd points aint good, bcs of them extra balancing would be needed. I think it would be fine if visual armor would just give fame, as it is with titles

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

love it love it love it love IT

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I like the idea (which was syggested many times already), but I would say 2nd and 3rd points aint good, bcs of them extra balancing would be needed. I think it would be fine if visual armor would just give fame, as it is with titles
nah i think we beed some perks to having armor

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
btw devs bring this with pt3. Atleast a cosmetic addition first, if you dont want to expand pt3 to another year.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
AroAce Mechanoid
i know it would need extra balancing and all but my point was mainly to show off how many possibilities there are with the dino armor and the way it could get implemented into the game