Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
I would like to make a suggestion to add a reroll number for skins bought in skin auctions, because it's very frustrating when you spend such a large amount of coins to win an auction and the attribute is like claws , fury , like nobody wants that , I mean , that a number with 2 or 1 random attribute reroll per skin would be fine . This would already help with the weight of spending several coins on a bad attribute skin

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Did you see in the tooltip before you bid on the item if it had a defined attibute?

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
I would like to make a suggestion to add a reroll number for skins bought in skin auctions, because it's very frustrating when you spend such a large amount of coins to win an auction and the attribute is like claws , fury , like nobody wants that , I mean , that a number with 2 or 1 random attribute reroll per skin would be fine . This would already help with the weight of spending several coins on a bad attribute skin
Wrong i dream of claw,fury attribute to have a strong set for hunt,war.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Did you see in the tooltip before you bid on the item if it had a defined attibute?
Only half of the skins in the gold auctions have defined/fixed attributes, is that intended?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Man no one asked you to gamble for good attribute skins. Have problem managing your money? Just send it to me, I will buy all the chicken shawarma in the world and feast on them.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Man no one asked you to gamble for good attribute skins. Have problem managing your money? Just send it to me, I will buy all the chicken shawarma in the world and feast on them.
hey! share? 🥺👉👈

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
yes you are right, the attribute was random but seriously what are the chances of you getting a damage skin without spending a lot of coins, like only if you are very lucky

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
and also in this auction there were no skins with damage attribute

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
no one really asked, but bro I just wanted a skin with a better attribute than reach :c

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
yes you are right, the attribute was random but seriously what are the chances of you getting a damage skin without spending a lot of coins, like only if you are very lucky
there is an equal chance for each single attribute, so that would be the amount in theorie in practice you are just as unlucky as me and need more attempts to get it.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
What about attribute reforges? Many other RPG games have such a system, where you can reforge your items if it has an attirbute you do not wish to have. So what if Dino Storm would have it? Of course it wouldn't be cheap. And it'd increase in price with each reforge usage. It could be good for those who'd want to have good attributes on the skins/outfits they like. While this sounds good n all, it might make things a bit overpowered, unsure.